KW stainless steel technology "inox-line"
Our KW stainless steel "inox-line" coilovers stand for
a long driving pleasure
All of our KW coilovers are made using high quality and perfectly matching components and materials. So both our renowned racing applications for international motorsports benefit, but also your KW coilovers for the street.
All our KW coilovers, Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort and the adaptive KW DDC coilovers from the KW iSuspension range are made from stainless steel. Whether the strut or the trapezoid thread or the vehicle-specific connections - we only use stainless steel. Our stainless steel "inox-line" coilovers in conjunction with corrosion-resistant springs and elastomers stand for a long-term driving pleasure.
- Highly corrosion-resistant
- Unsurpassed quality
- No signs of wear at the adjustment mechanism – also during long use
- Trapezoid thread in stainless steel eases height-adjustment
- Perfect look – permanently
- High load tolerance
The naked truth - The KW salt spray test
How resistant to rust are the KW coilovers "inox line"? We hear from our satisfied customers daily. But we wanted to know it more precisely and therefore we worked together with the Fachhochschule (University of Applied Sciences) Esslingen. The chemists and engineers of the FH tested the KW coilover struts made of stainless steel. So in total nine coilover struts from six different manufacturers went through a quality check.
- KW coilover struts „inox-line“ Variant 1, 2 and 3
- KW coilover struts galvanized in Variant 2
- 5 competitors with new, galvanized coilover struts
- 2x very good KW "inox-line“ Variant 1 & Variant 3
- 1x good KW "inox-line“ Variant 2
- 2x moderately good competitors
- 1x moderate competitor
- 2x poor competitors
Final test result of the FH (University) Esslingen:
KW coilover struts in stainless steel technology "inox line" are clearly superior to galvanized versions in terms of corrosion resistance, and ensure also after 480 hours a smooth operation